Heterocyclic Esters of 1,1'-Ferrocenedicarboxylic Acid
- 18 Downloads
Acylation of hydroxyl-containing heterocyclic compounds with 1,1'-ferrocenedicarbonyl chloride afforded diheteryl-1,1'-ferrocenedicarboxylates. Bisaldehyde-containing diesters were obtained by acylation of hydroxybenzaldehydes. The condensation of the latter with 2-naphthylamine or 4-phenylazoaniline resulted in the formation of the corresponding azomethines. The reduction of bisaldehyde-containing diesters furnished ferrocene-containing diols. Ferrocene tetrahydrobenzo[a]acridine-11-(7H)-one derivatives were synthesized as a result of the three-component cascade heterocyclization of ferrocene bisaldehyde-containing diesters with 2-naphthylamine and dimedone.
Keywordsferrocene 1,1'-ferrocenedicarbonyl chloride hydroxyl-containing heterocyclic compounds esters acylation 2-naphthylamine dimedone tetrahydrobenzo[a]acridine-11-(7H)-one derivatives
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bioorganometallics: Biomolecules, Labeling, Medicine, Jaouen, G., Ed., Wiley, 2006.Google Scholar
- 3.Kolesnik, I.A. and Dikusar, E.A., Vesti NAN Belarusi, Ser. Khim. Navuk, 2017, no. 4, p. 126.Google Scholar
- 4.Chernyi, A.N., Marchenkov, D.A., and Sinditskii, V.P., Usp. Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 2002, vol. 26, no. 3 (132), p. 60.Google Scholar
- 5.Sinditskii, V.P., Chernyi, A.N., and Marchenkov, D.A., Fizika goreniya i vzryva, 2004, no. 1, p. 59.Google Scholar
- 11.Dikusar, E.A., Prostye i slozhnye efiry v linkernykh tekhnologiyakh. Sovremennye aspekty molekulyarnogo dizaina–ot dushystykh veshchestv do biologicheski aktivnykh soedinenii (Ethers and Esters in Linker Technologies. Modern Aspects of Molecular Design–from Fragrant Substances to Biologically Active Compounds), Saarbrücken: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing/OmniScriptum GmbH & Co. KG, 2014.Google Scholar
- 14.Ashry, E.S.H.E., Awad, L.F., Kilany, Y.E., and Ibrahim, E.I., Adv. Heterocycl. Chem., 2009, vol. 98, no. 1, p. 1. doi 10.1016/S0065-2725(09)09801-8Google Scholar
- 15.Bogatyrev, K.V., Kudryavtseva, T.N., and Klimova, L.G., Usp. Khim. i Khim. Tekhnol., 2013, vol. 27, no. 4, p. 92.Google Scholar