New Amides and Imidoamides of Maleopimaric Acid as a Chiral Dopants for Nematic Liquid Crystal Compositions
- 2 Downloads
A method for the synthesis of N-(4-alkyl, alkoxyphenyl)amides and imidoamides of maleopimaric acid was developed. Their thermal stability and optical activity were estimated. The properties of liquid crystal compositions with the synthesized compounds as chiral dopants were studied.
Keywordsmaleopimaric acid 4-(alkyl, alkoxy)aniline imidoamides liquid crystals
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chirality in Liquid Crystals, Kitzerow, H.-S. and Bahr, C., Eds., New York: Springer-Verlag, 2001.Google Scholar
- 6.Bei, M.P. and Yuvchenko, A.P., Vestsi NAN Belarusi, Ser. Khim. Navuk, 2010, no. 1, p. 74.Google Scholar
- 7.Belarus Patent 21021, 2017.Google Scholar
- 10.Wendlandt, W., Thermal Analysis Methods, New York: Intersci. Publ., 1964.Google Scholar
- 11.Grebenkin, M.F. and Ivashchenko, A.V., Zhidkokristallicheskie materialy (Liquid Crystal Materials), Moscow: Khimiya, 1989.Google Scholar
- 12.Tomilin, M.G. and Nevskaya, G.E., Displei na zhidkikh kristallakh (Displays on Liquid Crystals), St. Petersburg: SPbGU ITMO, 2010.Google Scholar