Synthesis and studies of structure and biological properties of D-homoanalogs of steroid estrogens
- 52 Downloads
In order to estimate the potential of steroid estrogens modification, three D-homoanalogs of estrogens have been prepared; their structures and biological properties have been studied. The expansion of D-ring in such compounds has lead to strong decrease if the uterotropic action, however, the unfavorable hypertriglyceridemic effect has been retained. The latter has been eliminated by combined action of the studied steroids and ursolic acid; therewith the hypocholesterolemic activity has been retained.
KeywordsUrsolic Acid Ultrasonic Irradiation Steroid Estrogen Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate Triethylsilane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Beral, V., Bull, D., Reeves, G., and Million Women Study Collaborators, Lancet, 2005, vol. 365, no. 9469, p. 1543.Google Scholar
- 12.Egorov, M.S., Zorina, A.D., Balykina, L.V., Selivanov, S.I., and Shawa, A.G., Vestnik SPbGU, 2000, ser. 4, no. 4, p. 99.Google Scholar
- 13.Shawa, A.G., Starova, G.L., Selivanov, S.I., and Morozkina, S.N., Chem. Heterocycl. Comp., 2008, no. 2, p. 148.Google Scholar
- 14.Liehr, J.G., Mol. Pharmacol., 1983, vol. 23, no. 2, p. 278.Google Scholar
- 15.Ward, J.C. and Jones, C.D., US Patent no. 4.522.758, 1985.Google Scholar
- 16.Torgov, I.V., Bioorg. Khim., 1984, vol. 10, no. 8, p. 1059.Google Scholar
- 17.Tsogoeva, S.B., Selivanov, S.I., and Shawa, A.G., Zh. Org. Khim., 1998, vol. 34, no. 9, p. 1355.Google Scholar
- 18.Tsogoeva, S.B., Egorov, M.S., Starova, G.L., and Shawa, A.G., Abstract of Papers, III National Conf. “RSNE-2001,” Moscow, 2001, p. 169.Google Scholar
- 25.Morozkina, S.N., Antimonova, O.I., Eshchenko, N.D., Vilkova, V.A., and Shawa, A.G., Vestnik SPnGU, 2009, Ser. 4, no. 4, p. 99.Google Scholar