Physicochemical characteristics of cesium recovery with a sorbent based on dibenzo-24-crown-8
- 39 Downloads
Physicochemical characteristics of the cesium recovery with a sorbent based on dibenzo-24-crown-8 were studied. The kinetic features of sorption performed in the batch mode, the dependence of the sorption equilibrium parameters on the cesium concentration in solution (sorption isotherms) at different concentrations of the crown ether in the sorbent, and the sorption selectivity are discussed. The possibility of performing the desorption was also examined.
Keywordssorption dibenzo-25-crown-8 cesium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Guba, L.V., Dovhyi, I.I., and Lyapunov, A.Yu., Uch. Zap. Tavrich. Nats. Univ. im. V.I. Vernadskogo, Ser.: Biol., Khim., 2013. vol. 26 (65), no. 1, pp. 306–311.Google Scholar
- 6.Guba, L.V., Dovhyi, I.I., and Lyapunov, A.Yu., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 2015. vol. 58, no. 2/2, pp. 58–63.Google Scholar
- 7.Plyushchev, V.E. and Stepin, V.D., Analiticheskaya khimiya rubidiya i tseziya (Analytical Chemistry of Rubidium and Cesium), Moscow: Nauka, 1975.Google Scholar
- 8.Bezhin, N.A., Dovhyi, I.I., and Lyapunov, A.Yu., J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 2015, vol. 303, no. 3, pp. 1927–1931.Google Scholar
- 10.Hiraoka, M., Crown Compounds. Their Characteristics and Applications, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1982.Google Scholar
- 12.Strategiya razvitiya atomnoi energetiki Rossii v pervoi polovine XXI veka. Illyustratsiya osnovnykh polozhenii (Strategy of the Development of Atomic Power Engineering in Russia in the First Half of the XXI Century. Illustration of the Main Aspects), Moscow: TsNIIatominform, 2001.Google Scholar