Optimal Control in a Nonlinear Sequential Rendezvous Problem
- 9 Downloads
An algorithm for constructing the time optimal control of a nonlinear fourth-order system that must visit two fixed points in the prescribed order is proposed. This system describes the motion of a car or an aircraft in the horizontal plane with a variable controllable speed and controllable steering angle.
- 1.R. Isaaks, Differential Games: A Mathematical Theory with Applications to Warfare and Pursuit, Control and Optimization, Dover Books on Mathematics (Dover, New York, 1999).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kh. Hamsa, I. Colas, and W. Rungaldier, “Speed-optimal flight trajectories in the pursuit problem,” in Proceedings of the 2nd IFAC Symposium on Automatic Control in Space, Vienna, Austria, Sept. 4–8, 1967 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Pontryagin, V. G. Boltyanskii, R. V. Gamkrelidze, and E. F. Mishchenko, The Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1961; Wiley, New York, London, 1962).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Berdyshev, “On a time-optimal control for the generalized Dubins car,” Tr. IMM UrO RAN 22 (1), 26–35 (2016).Google Scholar
- 8.E. B. Lee and L. Markus, Foundations of Optimal Control Theory (Krieger, Dordrecht, 1986).Google Scholar