Estimating the Domain of Admissible Parameters of a Control System of a Vibratory Robot
- 16 Downloads
We consider the rectilinear motion of a vibratory robot on a plane; the robot is presented by a rigid body and a pendulum inside it. The motion is carried out in the gravity field; the force of dry friction acts between the body and the plane. The robot is controlled by choosing the angular acceleration of the pendulum. Two modes of the robot’s control that correspond to various constraints on the choice of the control are investigated. Each of the studied control laws ensures a periodic displacement of the robot; here, the robot moves only in one direction (the motion is irreversible). We discuss the problem of finding the boundaries of the dry friction parameter and the control parameter; we find the boundaries with which the proposed control modes are feasible.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.S. F. Jatsun, N. N. Bolotnik, K. Zimmerman, and I. Zeidis, “Modeling of motion of vibrating robots,” in Proceedings of the 12th IFToMM World Congress in Mechanism and Machine Science, Besançon, France, June 17–21, 2007, pp. 171–188.Google Scholar
- 4.C. F. Yatsun, V. N. Shevyakin, L. Yu. Volkova, and V. V. Serebrovskii, “Dynamics of operated movement of three-mass robot on a flat surface,” Izv. Samar. Nauch. Tsentra RAN 13, 1134–1138 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Vartholomeos and E. Papadopoulos, “Analysis, design and control of a planar micro-robot driven by two centripetal-force actuators,” in Proc. of the International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Orlando, USA, 2006, pp. 649–654.Google Scholar
- 7.X. Zhan and J. Xu, “Locomotion analysis of a vibration-driven system with three acceleration-controlled internal masses,” Adv. Mech. Eng. 7 (3) (2015).Google Scholar
- 12.F. L. Chernous’ko and N. N. Bolotnik, “Mobile robots controlled by internal bodies motion,” Tr. IMM UrO RAN 16 (5), 213–222 (2010).Google Scholar
- 14.M. V. Kulikovskaya, “Maximization of average velocity of vibration robot,” in Proceedings of the 29th International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Engineering and Technologies MMTT-29, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2016, Vol. 3, pp. 130–135.Google Scholar
- 17.B. S. Bardin and A. S. Panev, “On periodic motions of a body with a movable inner mass along a horizontal surface,” Tr. MAI, No. 84, 5 (2015).Google Scholar