Fuzzy Preference Domains and Their Use for Selecting an Electronic Flight Bag for Flight Crews
- 20 Downloads
A method for the multicriteria evaluation of alternatives based on preferences specified in fuzzy domains is proposed. The concept of fuzzy scales of the criteria and preference domains is formalized. An algorithm for the fuzzy ranking of alternatives is proposed. A free computer implementation of the fuzzy ranking algorithm is available on the portal ws-dss.com of web services for decision support systems. The capabilities of the ranking procedure based on the preferences specified in fuzzy domains are demonstrated using the important problem of selecting an electronic flight bag (EFB) for flight crews as an example.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Bomas and V. A. Sudakov, Support of Subjective Decisions in Multicriteria Tasks (Mosk. Aviats. Inst., Moscow, 2011) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Orlovskii, Decision Making Problems with Fuzzy Information (Nauka, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.K. Asai, D. Vatada, S. Ivai, et al., Applied Fuzzy Systems, Ed. by T. Terano, K. Asai, and M. Sugeno (Mir, Moscow, 1993; Academic, New York, 1992).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Mamdani, “Applications of fuzzy algorithms for control of simple dynamic plant,” Proc. IEEE 121, 1585–1588 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Osipov and V. A. Sudakov, “Combined method of multicriteria decision support,” KIAM Preprint No. 30 (Keldysh Inst. Appl. Math., Moscow, 2015). http://library.keldysh.ru/preprint.aspid=2015-30.Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Bat’kovskii, V. A. Nesterov, V. A. Sudakov, and A. V. Fomina, “The development of tools to assess the economic effect of infrastructure projects in the military-industrial complex,” Vopr. Radioelektron., No. 7, 124–135 (2016).Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Nartov, “To the air without paper,” Aviatransp. Obozren., No. 81 (2007). http://www.ato.ru/content/vvozduh-bez-bumagi.Google Scholar