Path planning for unmanned aerial vehicle under complicated conditions and hazards
- 119 Downloads
The flight of an unmanned aerial vehicle under complicated conditions and hazards is considered. Hazards are given in terms of 2D relief. To find the optimal 2D path minimizing the risk given constraints on flight time and velocity, the problem with the non-given boundary condition is transformed to the problem with the fixed flight time and the boundary problem solved numerically. The found 2D path is used to construct the polynomial approximation of the 3D path taking into account the local relief.
KeywordsPath Planning Versus Versus Versus Unmanned Aerial Vehicle System Science International Delaunay Triangulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Letov, Flight and Control Dynamics (Nauka, Moscow 1969) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.M. Zabarankin, S. Uryasev, and P. Pardaios, “Optimal Risk Path Algorithm,” in Cooperative Control and Optimization, Ed. by R. Murphay and P. Pardaios, (Kluwer, Dordrecht, 2002), pp. 271–303.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Murphey, S. Uryasev, and M. Zabarankin, “Trajectory Optimization in a Threat Environment,” Research Report, 2003–9.Google Scholar
- 8.B. M. Miller, K. V. Stepanyan, and A. B. Miller, “Simulation of Permissible UAV Trajectories,” in Proceedings of 8th International Conference on Nonequlibrium Processes in Nozzles and Jets NPNJ’2010, Alushta, Ukraine, 2010, pp. 321–323.Google Scholar
- 9.K. V. Stepanyan, A. B. Miller, and B. M. Miller, “Planning Trajectories of a Pilotless Vehicle in Complex Conditions under Presence of Threats,” in Proceedings of 33rd Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists of IPPI RAS on Information Technologies and Systems, Gelendzhik, Russia, 2010, pp. 263–268.Google Scholar
- 10.A. Bryson and Ho Yu-Chi, Applied Optimal Control (Hemisphere Washington, 1969).Google Scholar
- 11.B. M. Miller, K. V. Stepanyan, A. B. Miller, et al., “Parallel Implementation of the UAV Path Planning in a Hazard Environment,” in Proceedings of 8th International Conference on Nonequlibrium Processes in Nozzles and Jets NPNJ’, Alushta, Ukraine, 2010, pp. 698–700.Google Scholar
- 12.B. N. Delone, “On Emptiness of the Sphere,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR OMEN, No. 4, 793–800 (1934).Google Scholar