Long-Wave Infrared Focal Plane Arrays Based on a Quantum-Well AlGaAs/GaAs Structure with 384 × 288 Elements
- 18 Downloads
The characteristics of focal plane arrays (FPAs) based on (quantum-well infrared photodetector) QWIP structures with 384 × 288 elements spaced at the intervals 25 μm are investigated. The difference in spectral and current–voltage characteristics is established for epitaxial QWIP wafers. The output signal is found to vary over the area of photosensitive elements with gradients in different directions. The photoelectric FPA parameters depend strongly on the temperature of the cooled assembly and the bias at the photosensitive element. The noise-equivalent temperature difference is 30 mK at the frame rate 120 Hz and the cooled assembly temperature 65 K.
KeywordsFPA long-wave IR range QWIP structure epitaxial layers
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.http://www.orion-ir.ru.Google Scholar
- 2.D. L. Baliev, K. O. Boltar, P. V. Vlasov, et al., Prikl. Fiz., No. 2, 41 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.K. O. Boltar, L. V. Kiseleva, A. A. Lopukhin, and A. V. Savostin, “Methods of production of a matrix photodetector (methods),” RF Patent 2460174, Byull. Izobret., No. 24 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Solyakov and M. V. Kortikov, Prikl. Fiz., No. 1, 58 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.K. O. Boltar, P. V. Vlasov, A. A. Lopukhin, and N. G. Mansvetov, Prikl. Fiz., No. 3, 67 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. N. Efimova, I. V. Efimov, N. G. Mansvetov, et al., “IK matrix photodetector with the cooled diaphragm and the diaphragm production method,” RF Patent 2571171, Byull. Izobret., No. 35 (2015).Google Scholar