Analysis of systems based on entropy and information characteristics
- 40 Downloads
An approach is proposed for studying various systems based on the concept of entropy potentials of their parameters. In this approach, any state of a system can be described quantitatively using the values of entropy potentials of corresponding parameters. With such an approach, the states and the evolution processes in the systems being analyzed can be mapped onto the coordinate space of the “information field” of the system, which makes it possible to simplify the solution of a number of applied problems.
KeywordsEntropy Temperature Regime Phase Portrait Image Point Random Quantity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fuzzy Sets in Models of Control and Artificial Intelligence, Ed. by D. A. Pospelov (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Stable Adaptive Control and Estimation for Nonlinear Systems: Neural and Fuzzy Approximation Techniques, Ed. by ed]J. T. Spooner (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 2002).Google Scholar
- 4.Selected Works of A. N. Kolmogorov: Information Theory and the Theory of Algorithms (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Nauka, Moscow, 1987; Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1992).Google Scholar
- 5.D. S. Chernavskii, Synergetics and Information (Nauka, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Zhuravlev, Zh. Fiz. 79(1), 16 (2009) [Tech. Phys. 54, 13 (2009)].Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Usychenko, Zh. Tekh. Fiz. 75(5), 19 (2005) [Tech. Phys. 50, 551 (2005)].Google Scholar
- 9.Electrical Measurements of Nonelectrical Quantities, Ed. by ed]P. V. Novitskii (Energiya, Leningrad, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.V. L. Lazarev, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Teoriya Sistemy Upravleniya, No. 6, 61 (2005).Google Scholar
- 11.V. L. Lazarev, Available from VINITI, No. 1443-B2006 (2006).Google Scholar