Synthesis and conductive properties of nanoisland Sn, Al, and Cu films
Nanoisland Sn, Al, and Cu films were synthesized on dielectric substrates and their morphology and conductive properties were investigated. It is shown that the initial effective film thickness significantly affects the morphological parameters of nanoislands. Study of the surface conductivity of the films at the condensation stage revealed the conductivity drop after termination of the deposition, which is related to the nanostructuring processes. It was found that the temperature dependences of the film conductivity include three portions: the low-temperature portion of the activation growth, the decrease upon nanostructuring, and the high-temperature portion of the activation growth.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. Ivanov, Sovrem. Svetotekh., No. 1, 45 (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. Panfilov, Tekhnol. Elektron. Prom-sti, No. 3, 76 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.D. N. Lobanov, A. V. Novikov, and M. V. Shaleev, Growth of Ge(Si) Self-Assembled Nanoislands on Si(001) Substrates Using the Molecular Beam Epitaxy Method (An Electronic Textbook) (Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A. G. Bembel’, V. M. Samsonov, M. Yu. Pushkar’, and M. V. Samsonov, Vestn. Tver. Gos. Univ., Ser. Fiz., No. 6, 98 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Suzuki, H. Fujimori, and K. Hashimoto, Amorphous Metals (Butterworths, London, 1982; Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1987).Google Scholar
- 8.Handbook of Thin Film Technology, Ed. by L. I. Maissel and R. Glang (McGraw–Hill, New York, 1970, Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1977), Vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 12.M. H. Habibi and N. Talebian, Acta Chim. Slov. 52, 53 (2005).Google Scholar
- 15.S. V. Tomilin and A. S. Yanovsky, J. Nano-Electron. Phys. 5, 03014 (2013).Google Scholar
- 19.V. I. Svettsov and I. V. Kholodkov, Physical Electronics and Electronic Devices (Ivanovo State University of Chemistry and Technology, Ivanovo, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 20.L. P. Pavlov, Methods of Measurement of Parameters of Semiconductor Materials (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1987) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 22.V. A. Belous, V. M. Lunev, V. S. Pavlov, and A. K. Turchina, Vopr. At. Nauki Tekh., No. 4, 221 (2006).Google Scholar
- 23.B. A. Osadin and G. I. Shapovalov, Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 5, 43 (1976).Google Scholar
- 26.I. A. Gladskikh, N. B. Leonov, S. G. Przhibel’skii, and T. A. Vartanyan, Nanosyst.: Phys., Chem., Math. 4, 524 (2013).Google Scholar