Magnetic-field-induced transitions in anisotropic magnets with two compensation points
- 27 Downloads
The H-T phase diagrams for analogs of Prussian blue with two compensation points in an external magnetic field directed parallel to the easy axis are constructed for the first time in the mean field approximation. It is shown that, in this case, the H-T phase diagrams have a complex topology, including two triple points. The influence of the change in the chemical composition on the shape of the H-T phase diagram is investigated.
PACS numbers75.30.Kz 75.50.Gg 75.10.Jm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Néel, Ann. Phys. (Paris) 3, 137 (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Zvezdin, in Handbook of Magnetic Materials, Ed. by K. H. J. Buschow (Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1995), Vol. 9, p. 405.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Ohkoshi, R. Hozumi, M. Utsonomiya, M. Abe, and K. Hashimoto, Physica B (Amsterdam) 329–333, 691 (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Ohkoshi, T. Iyoda, A. Fujishima, and K. Hashimoto, Phys. Rev. B: Condens. Matter 56, 11 442 (1997).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Ohkoshi and K. Hashimoto, Phys. Rev. B: Condens. Matter 60, 12820 (1999).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Kostyuchenko and A. K. Zvezdin, in EMMA-2000: Proceedings of the Eighth European Magnetic Materials and Applications Conference, Kyiv, Ukraine, 2000, Ed. by V. G. Baryakhtar (Mater. Sci. Forum. 373, 445 (2001)).Google Scholar
- 10.A. K. Zvezdin and V. V. Kostyuchenko, Fiz. Tverd. Tela (St. Petersburg) 43(9), 1646 (2001) [Phys. Solid State 43 (9), 1715 (2001)].Google Scholar