Experimental examination of ternary fission in nuclear track emulsion
- 29 Downloads
Activities performed in preparation for the search for ternary fission of heavy nuclei and the analysis of fragment angular correlations with nuclear track emulsion and an automated microscope are detailed. Surface irradiation of nuclear emulsion by a Cf source was initiated. Planar events containing nothing but fragment triples were found and studied.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. F. Powell, P. H. Fowler, and D. H. Perkins, The Study of Elementary Particles by the Photographic Method (Pergamon, 1959).Google Scholar
- 2.W. H. Barkas, Nuclear Research Emulsions (Academic, 1963).Google Scholar
- 7.D. V. Kamanin and Y. V. Pyatkov, “Clusterization in ternary fission,” in Clusters in Nuclei, Ed. by C. Beck (Springer, 2014), Vol. 3, p. 183–246.Google Scholar
- 9.http://www.newslavich.com.Google Scholar
- 11.http://becquerel.jinr.ru/miscellanea/Prague-dosimetry/Prague-dosimetry.html.Google Scholar
- 12.http://www.odz.ujf.cas.cz.Google Scholar