Application of cyclotrons in beam technologies
- 18 Downloads
Some currently developed applications of cyclotrons (beam technologies) are discussed. They include new methods for producing radioisotopes for medical purposes and investigations into the radiation strength ofmaterials and the wear of units of variousmachines and devices bymeans of beams of radioactive nuclei.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B. L. Zhuikov, V. M. Kokhanyuk, V. N. Glushchenko, et al., Radiokhimiya 36, 499 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Zagryadskii, S. T. Latushkin, V. I. Novikov, A. A. Ogloblin, V. N. Unezhev, D. Yu. Chuvilin, A. V. Shatrov, and D. I. Yartsev, RF Patent No. 2441290 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.P. P. Boldyrev, Yu. I. Vereshchagin, P. E. Erilov, V. A. Zagryadskii, S. T. Latushkin, V. I. Novikov, A. A. Ogloblin, V. N. Unezhev, and D. Yu. Chuvilin, RF Patent No. 2538398 (2015).Google Scholar
- 11.P. Fehsenfeld and A. Kleinrahm, in Proceedings of the 12th Conference on Cyclotrons and their Applications, Berlin, Germany, 1989, p. 577.Google Scholar
- 13.M. L. Mallory et al., in Proceedings of the 12th Conference on Cyclotrons and their Applications, Berlin, Germany, 1989, p. 582.Google Scholar
- 14.V. I. Novikov et al., in Proceedings of the 4th European Particle Accelerator Conference, London, England, 1994, p. 2664.Google Scholar
- 15.A. A. Ogloblin, in Proceedigs of the 14th International Conference on Cyclotrons and their Applications, Cape Town, South Africa, 1995, p. 150.Google Scholar