Thin film negative electrode based on silicon composite for lithium-ion batteries
- 41 Downloads
The experimental results concerning the elaboration of the technology used to manufacture thin film negative electrodes for lithium-ion batteries based on Si–O–Al–Zn composites have been presented. The regimes of sputtering and the possibilities of controlling the structure and phase composition of the films, the methods used for the diagnostics of the structure and phase composition of the films, and the results of the electrochemical tests of the negative electrodes have been described.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Manabu, V., Osamu, T., and Takasi, M., Active material of negative electrode based on silicone alloy for electric device, RF Patent No. 2508579 C2.Google Scholar
- 8.Kim, Y.-J., Kim, M.-H., Yang, J.-H., and Park, J.-W., J. Korean Phys. Soc., 2006, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 1196–1201.Google Scholar
- 10.Application note 334, Semiconductor structural studies by Raman spectroscopy, 2007. http://www.nanoscience.co.jp/case_studies/pdf/AN334.pdfGoogle Scholar
- 11.Haynes, W.M., CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 95th ed., Boca Raton, FL: CRC, 2014.Google Scholar
- 12.Kulova, T.L., Skundin, A.M., Andreev, V.N., Gryzlov, D.Yu., Mironenko, A.A., Rudyi, A.S., Gusev, V.N., and Naumov, V.V., Study of thin-film electrodes of the system Si–Al–O for lithium-ion battery, Elektrokhim. Energet., 2013, no. 3, pp. 136–143.Google Scholar