High-mode wave reliefs in a spatially nonlocal erosion model
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsNormal Form Boundary Problem RUSSIAN Microelectronics Linear Differential Operator Nonlocal Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rudyi, A.S. and Bachurin, V.I., Spatially nonlocal model of surface erosion by ion bombardment, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Fiz., 2008, vol. 72, no. 5, pp. 624–629.Google Scholar
- 3.Kulikov, D.A. and Rudyi, A.S., Formation of wavy nanorelief during the surface sputtering by ion bombardment, Modelir. Analiz Inform. Sist., 2012, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 35–44.Google Scholar
- 4.Kulikov, D.A., Nonuniform dissipative structures in a problem on the formation of the nanorelief, Dinamich. Sistemy, 2012, vol. 2, nos. 3–4, pp. 259–272.Google Scholar
- 7.Kudryashov, N.A., Ryabov, P.N., and Strikhanov, M.N., Numerical modeling of the formation of nanostructures on the surface of flat substrates during ion bombardment, Yadern. Fiz. Inzh., 2010, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 151–158.Google Scholar
- 10.Kulikov, A.N., On smooth invariant varieties of a semigroup of nonlinear operators in the Banach space, in Issledovanie po ustoichivosti i teorii kolebanii (Investigation into the Stability and Theory of Oscillations), Yaroslavl: Yaroslavl State Univ., pp. 114–129.Google Scholar
- 11.Mishchenko, E.F., Sadovnichii, V.A., Kolesov, A.Yu., and Rozov, N.Kh., Avtovolnovye protsessy v nelineinykh sredakh s diffuziei (Autowave Processes in Nonlinear Media with Diffusion), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2005.Google Scholar
- 13.Kulikov, A.N., Kulikov, D.A., and Rudyi, A.S., Bifurcations of nanostructures under the effect of ion bombardment, Vestn. Udmurt. Univ., 2011, no. 4, pp. 86–99.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2014