Improving Efficiency of Tunnel Fan Control in Shallow Subway
- 6 Downloads
The data of the full-scale experiment on adjustment of VOMD-24 fan rotor speed with a view to controlling the fan efficiency under impact of the piston effect are presented. The reduction in actual air flow rate at the passenger platform of subway due to decreased fan efficiency is estimated at different intensity of traffic along the subway line. The algorithm of the tunnel fan rpm adjustment per day in conformity with the train traffic density and the architecture of automated control of the tunnel fan efficiency by frequency transducer are proposed.
KeywordsTunnel fan rotor speed air flow rate piston effect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Construction Norms and Regulations SP 120.13330.2012. Subways. Approved by the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation as of June 30, 2012. Moscow, 2013.Google Scholar
- 2.Tsodikov, V.Ya., Ventilyatsiya i teplosnabzhenie metropolitenov (Ventilation and Heat Supply in Subways), Moscow: Nedra, 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.Krasyuk, A.M., Tonnel’naya ventilyatsiya metropolitenov (Tunnel Ventilation in Subways), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2006.Google Scholar
- 4.Bettelini, M., Henke, A., Steiner, W., and Gagliardi, M., Upgrading the Ventilation of the Gotthard Road Tunnel, Proceedings of the 11th Int. Symposium on Aerodynamics and Ventilation of Vehicle Tunnels, Luzern, Switzerland, 2003, pp. 28–45.Google Scholar
- 5.Vardy, A., Gunki, S., Ichikawa, A., Yamashiro, H., and Nakahori, I., Automatic Control of Tunnel Portal Emissions, Proceedings of the 11th Int. Symposium on Aerodynamics and Ventilation of Vehicle Tunnels, Luzern, Switzerland, 2003, pp. 551–563.Google Scholar
- 9.Netushil, A.V., Baltrushevich, A.V., and Burlyaev, V.V., Teoriya avtomaticheskogo upravleniya: Nelineinye sistemy upravleniya pri sluchainykh vozdeistviyakh (Automatic Control Theory: Nonlinear Control under Random Influence), Moscow: Vyssh. Shkola, 1983.Google Scholar
- 10.Yurkevich, V.D., PI/PID Control for Nonlinear Systems via Singular Perturbation Technique, Advances in PID Control, InTech., 2011, pp. 113–142.Google Scholar