Monitoring of Ground Surface Displacement under Mining of the Sokolovo-Sarbai Deposit by the Radar Interferometry Method
- 19 Downloads
The ground surface displacement under mining of the Sokolovo-Sarbai iron ore deposit is measured using radar survey data obtained over the period from 2006 to 2016. The purpose of the research is to determine features of the process inside the displacement trough of the Sokolovskaya Mine under conditions of water-encroached loose formations. Using a series of ALOS Palsar and ALOS-2 satellite radar images, the vertical subsidence in the test area of the deposit is evaluated. The history and boundaries of displacements within the displacement trough, in pitwalls and in dump slopes are determined.
KeywordsEarth remote sensing archive radar images rock movement Sokolovo deposit displacement trough subsidences
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kantemirov, Yu.I., Baranov, Yu.B., Bilanskiy, V.V., Kiselevskii, E.V., Nikiforov, S.E., and Lantsl, R., TerraSAB-X Data-Based Monitoring Results on the Ground Surface Displacements and Deformations of Buildings and Structures in the the Novy Urengoi Town, Geomatika, 2010, no. 1, pp. 73–79.Google Scholar
- 2.Vasil’ev, Yu.V. and Filatov, A.V., Detection of Local Deformation Zones by the Radar Interferometry Method by the Monitoring Results on the Samotlor Geodynamic Test Ground, Marksheider. Vestn., 2016, no. 3, pp. 38–46.Google Scholar
- 3.Kantemirov, Yu.I., Kamza, A.T., Bermukhanova, A.M., Togaibekov, A.Zh., Saparbekova, M.A., and Nikiforov S.E., Spaced-Based Radar Monitoring of Ground Movement in Terms of an Oilfield in the Mangistau Region, Kazakhstan, Geomatika, 2014, no. 4, pp. 46–58.Google Scholar
- 4.Isachenko, O.S., Verin, S.V., and Rakov, A.I., Sokolovskaya Underground Mine, Gornyi Zhurnal, 2004, no. 7, pp. 37–42.Google Scholar
- 5.Usanov, S.V. and Usanova, A.V., Monitoring of ground surface motions during abandonment and flooding of mines at the Lebyazhin Deposit, Gornyi Zhurnal, 2017, no. 1, pp. 18–22.Google Scholar
- 6.Usanov, S. V., Monitoring of Geodynamic Movements of Rocks under Large-Scale Complicated Mining Impact in the Vysokogorsky Iron Ore Mine, GIAB, 2014, no. 10, pp. 208–213.Google Scholar
- 7.Balek, A.E., Self-Organization of Strain Fields in Rocks: Geomechanical Implications, Probl. Nedropol’z. 2016, no. 4, pp. 90–96.Google Scholar
- 8.Sashurin, A.D., Stress-Strain Field Formation in Hierarchical-Block Rock Mass, Probl. Nedropol’z., 2015, no. 1, pp. 38–44.Google Scholar
- 9.Usanova, A.V., Investigation into Ground Surface Deformation Associated with Underground Mining at the Sokolovo Iron Ore Deposit Using an Archived Radar Images, Marksheid. Nedropol’zov., 2018, no. 3, pp. 29–35.Google Scholar