Experimental Research of Physical Processes in Selective Extraction of Ores and Rocks in Flat Lode Mining
- 10 Downloads
The results of the experimental research into processes that take place during differently directed controlled trajectory blasting of ore and rock in underground mining of flat-dipping lodes are presented. It is found that methods for designing blast patterns should take into account both linear concentration of energy and dynamics of the increase in resistance to throw of rocks and ore in a narrow stoping area. Based on the modeling data, the throw coefficient and blasting front advance are plotted as functions of geometrical and energy characteristics of the model. It is shown that blasting and throw of ore in the stoping zone is accompanied with the effect of additional fragmentation of ore due to collision with the stope roof.
KeywordsFlat-dipping lodes mining differently directed controlled trajectory blasting rock mass throw efficiency ore mass additional fragmentation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Galchenko, Yu.P, and Sabyanin, G.V., Problemy geotekhnologii zhil’nykh mestorozhdenii (Problems of Lode Deposits Geotechnology), Moscow: Nauchtekhlitizdat, 2011.Google Scholar
- 3.Pickering, R.G.B., Presidential address: Has the South African narrow reef mining industry learnt how to change, J. of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 2007, vol. 107, pp. 557–565.Google Scholar
- 4.Buslenko, N.P., Modelirovanie slozhnykh sistem (Modeling of Complex Systems), Moscow: Nauka, 1978.Google Scholar
- 5.Drukovanny, M.F., Komir, V.M., and Kuznetsov, V.M., Deistvie vzryva v gornykh porodakh (Blast Effect in Rocks), Kiev: Nauk. Dumka, 1973.Google Scholar
- 6.Krotkov, V.V., Lobanov, D.P., Nesterov, Yu.V., and Abdul’manov, I.G., Gorno-khimicheskaya tekhnologiya dobychi urana (Mining-Chemical Technology of Uranium Extraction), Moscow: GEOS, 2001.Google Scholar
- 7.Nasonov, I.D., and Resin V.I., Modelirovanie fizicheskikh protsessov v gornom dele (Physical Processes Simulation in Mining), Moscow: AGN, 1999.Google Scholar
- 9.Galchenko, Yu.P., Lizunkin, M.V., and Shuklin, A.S., Ecological Features of a Split Extraction in Underground Development of Shallow Lodes, Ecol. Sistem. Prib., 2012, no. 11, pp. 69–75.Google Scholar