Analytical Description of Surface of Blasting-Formed Underground Cavities by Laser Scanning Data
In terms of Tashtagol Mine, the authors address the issues connected with the configuration and surface of cavities formed by blasts of explosive charges in high-stress rock mass structured as a hierarchy of blocks. Laser scanning of a cavity offers the data on linear and angular characteristics of the cavity surface. The analysis of the surface structure provides details of the rock mass block hierarchy, which essentially influences formation of the roof and sidewalls of the cavity. Individual areas of the cavity surface are described with the help of approximation of measured coordinates of the cavity boundary in the cross sections using the second order curves, including circumferences and ellipses the radius of which are canonically connected with the phenomenon of zonal disintegration of rock mass.
KeywordsOre body stress state types charge explosion underground cavity laser scanning cavity surface form hierarchical block structure analytical description zonal disintegration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ukazaniya po bezopasnomu vedeniyu gornykh rabot na mestorozhdeniyakh Gornoi Shorii, sklonnykh k gornym udaram (Guidelines on Safe Mining at Rockburst-Hazrdous Deposits in Gornaya Shoria), Novokuznetsk, 2015.Google Scholar
- 2.Shrepp, B.V., Mozolev, A.V., Boyarkin, V.I., et al., Stress–Strain State of Rock Mass in the Zone of Stoping, Gorny Zh., 1979, no. 12, pp. 41–43.Google Scholar
- 3.Freidin, A.M., Neverov, A.A., and Neverov, A.S., Podzemnaya razrabotka rudnykh mestorozhdenii (Underground Ore Mining), V.N. Oparin (Ed.), Novosibirsk: IGD SO RAN–NGU, 2012.Google Scholar
- 4.Yushkin, V.F., Klimko, V.K., Cjiglintsev, V.A., Shtorts, V.A., and Rublev, D.E., Underground Chamber Roof Formation after Large-Scale Blasting in Tashtagol Mine, Geodynamics and Stress State of the Earth’s Interior: All-Russian Conf. Proc., Novosibirsk: IGD SO RAN, 2013.Google Scholar
- 5.Kurlenya, M.V., Oparin, V.N., and Eremenko, A.A., Method of Scanning Seismology Information in Mines, Dokl. Akad Nauk, 1993, vol. 333, no. 6, pp. 784–787.Google Scholar
- 7.Zhurkov, S.N., The Kinetic Concept of the Strength of Solids, Vestn. AN SSSR, 1968, no. 3, pp. 46–52.Google Scholar
- 8.Shemyakin, E.I., Fisenko, G.L., Kurlenya, M.V., Oparin, V.N., et al., Zonal Disintegration of Rocks around Underground Workings, Dokl. AN SSSR, 1986, vol. 289, no. 5, pp. 1088–1094.Google Scholar
- 9.Oparin, V.N., Tapsiev, A.P., Rozenbaum, A.M., et al., Zonal’naya disintegratsiya gornykh porod i ustoichivost’ podzemnykh vyrabotok (Zonal Disintegration of Rocks and Stability of Underground Excavations), Novosibirsk: SO RAN, 2008.Google Scholar
- 13.Oparin, V.N., Simonov, B.F., Yushkin, V.F., Vostrikov, V.I., Pogarsky, Yu.V., and Nazarov, L.A., Geomekhanicheskie i tekhnicheskie osnovy uvelicheniya nefteotdachi plastov v vibrovolnovykh tekhnologiyakh (Geomechanical and Technological Background for Enhanced Oil Recovery by Vibro-Wave Technologies), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2010.Google Scholar
- 17.David Eberly, Least Squares Fitting of Data, Magic Software, Inc. http://www.magic-software.com. 1999.Google Scholar
- 18.Postnikov, M.M. Analiticheskaya geometriya (Analytical Geometry), Moscow: Nauka, 1973.Google Scholar
- 19.Oparin, V.N., and Tanaino, A.S., Kanonicheskaya shkala ierarkhicheskikh predstavlenii v gornom porodovedenii (Canonical Scale of Hierarchy Presentation in the Science on Rocks), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2011.Google Scholar