Effect of a Crushing Technique on Lead–Zinc Ore Processing Performance
- 1 Downloads
Under consideration is the influence of various crushing techniques on the particle-size distribution and selectivity of dissociation of basic mineral components in the composition of Dalnegorsk complex ore under pretreatment. Distribution of basic elements per size grades is determined in crushing feed and in products of magnetic separation and flotation. Conditions of preparation and separation of disintegration products are described. The authors illustrate the change in the dissociation selectivity criterion in jaw crushing and in disintegration in a press to prepare different-size ore for processing by magnetic separation and flotation.
KeywordsLead–zinc ore crushing triaxial compression grain-size distribution processing magnetic separation flotation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Revnivtsev, V.I., Gaponov G.V., Zarogatsky, L.P., et al., Selektivnoe razrushenie mineralov (Selective Mineral Disintegration), Moscow: Nedra, 1988.Google Scholar
- 2.Fedotov, P.K., Razrushenie rudy v roller-presse (Ore Disintegration in Roller-Press), Moscow: Geoinformmark, 2006.Google Scholar
- 4.Khopunov, E.A., Selektivnoe razrushenie mineral’nogo i tekhnogennogo syr’ya (Selective Disintegration of Mineral and Technogenic Materials), Ekaterinburg: OOO “UIPTs”, 2013.Google Scholar
- 5.Herbst, J.A., Mular, M.A., Pate, W.T., and Qiu, X., Detailed Modeling of an HPGR/HRC for Prediction of Plant Scale Unit Performance, International Autogenous Grinding, Semiautogenous Grinding, and High Pressure Grinding Roll Technology, 2011. pp. 46–47.Google Scholar
- 6.Kalala, J.T., Dong, H., and Hinde, A.L., Using Piston-Die Press to Predict the Breakage Behavior of HPGR, International Autogenous Grinding Semiautogenous Grinding and High Pressure Grinding Roll Technology, 2011, pp. 60–75.Google Scholar
- 7.Krasnov, G.D. and Chikhladze, V.V., Ore Crushing by Triaxial Compression Technique, Proc. 1st Int. Sci.-Pract. Seminar after V.A. Olevsky: Disintegration of Mineral and Technogenic Materials in Mining and Construction Industries, Stavropol, 2007, pp. 21–26.Google Scholar
- 8.Krasnov, G.D., Podgaetsky, A.V., and Chikhladze, V.V., Experience in Modeling the Crushing in Roller-Press, GIAB, 2009, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 89–102.Google Scholar
- 9.Kuznetsova, I.N., Lavrinenko, A.A., and Chikhladze, V.V., On Selectivity of Disintegration of Sphalerite Ore in Magnetic Separation and Flotation of Complex Ores, Problemy osvoeniya nedr v XXI veke glazami molodykh (The Mineral Resources Management in the 21st century in the Eyes of Young Generation), Moscow: IPKON RAN, 2015, pp. 282–288.Google Scholar
- 10.Krasnov, G.D. and Chikhladze, V.V., Bogdanovich, A.V., and Kuzmin, I.V., Process Specification of Geomaterials Crushed by Triaxial Compression, Gorny Zh., 2012, no. 8, pp. 102–107.Google Scholar