Double-action compression/vacuum–impact machine
- 24 Downloads
The authors present the schematic circuit of the new-generation compression/vacuum–impact machine (CVIM) and its operation using an adjustable magnetic lock, which allows varying the machine power performance and extends the machine capacities in mining, construction and seismic exploration. The operational cycle of CVIM is tested. The authors determine technical parameters of the machine and mechanisms of interaction between the lock, striking unit, air reserve tank and compressed air source. CVIM unit blow energy is estimated at different space positions of the machine. The field trial has assisted in denoting ways of further improvement of the machine.
KeywordsCompression/vacuum–impact machine striking unit housing velocity pressure magnetic lock control panel seismic exploration pulsed source
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Detkov, V.A, Excitation of Seismic Waves by Nonexplosive Impulse-Generating Sources, Zh. SFU. Matem. Fizika, 2009, no. 2(3), pp. 298–304.Google Scholar
- 2.Shneerson, M.B., Teoriya i praktika nazemnoi nevzryvnoi seismorazvedki (Theory and Practice of the Nonexplosive Ground Seismic Exploration), Moscow: Nedra, 1998.Google Scholar
- 4.Palagin, V.V., Popov, A.Ya., and Dik, P.I., Seismorazvedka malykh glubin (Shallow Seismic Exploration), Moscow: Nedra, 1989.Google Scholar
- 7.Repin, A.A., Timonin, V.V., Beloborodov, V.N., Tkachuk, A.K., Karpov, V.N., Vasil’ev, G.G., and Zabolotskayay, N.N., RF patent no. 156306, Byull. Izobret., 2015, no. 31.Google Scholar
- 8.Beloborodov, V.N. and Tkachuk, A.K., RF patent no. 127472, Byull. Izobret., 2013, no. 12.Google Scholar
- 9.Tkachuk, A.K., Zabolotskaya, N.N., and Karpov, V.N., RF patent no. 163465, Byull. Izobret., 2016, no. 20.Google Scholar
- 10.Beloborodov, V.N., Repin, A.A., Tkachuk, A.K., and Karpov, V.N, Air-Driven Device with Elastic Shell, Fundament. Appl. Min. Sci., 2014, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 51–53.Google Scholar
- 11.Tkachuk, A.K. and Karpov, V.N, Features and Growth Prospects of Compression/Vacuum–Impact Machines, InterExpo Geo-Sibir, 2016, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 37–42.Google Scholar
- 12.Repin, A.A., Timonin, V.V., Tkachuk, A.K., Karpov, V.N., and Stepanov, D.V, Designing Universal Compression/Vacuum–Impact Machines, Mashinoved., 2016, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 89–94.Google Scholar