Simultaneous Determination of Succinic Acid and Water-Soluble Vitamins by Ion-Pair High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- 57 Downloads
A procedure is proposed for the determination of succinic acid, riboxin, nicotinamide, and riboflavin by ion-pair HPLC with UV detection. Owing to the addition of an ion-pair modifier to the mobile phase and the selection of gradient elution conditions, the optimal retention and resolution of peaks of the components to be determined are achieved. Specificity, linearity, accuracy, and precision of the developed procedure are proved on an example of the determination of active substances in the Cerebronorm® preparation.
Keywordsion-pair HPLC gradient elution succinic acid water-soluble vitamins Cerebronorm®
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Denisova, L.V., Cand. Sci. (Chem.) Dissertation, Moscow: Mendeleev Univ. Chem. Technol., 2004.Google Scholar
- 3.Shelemet’eva, O.V., Cand. Sci. (Chem.) Dissertation, Tomsk: Tomsk Polytech. Univ., 2009.Google Scholar
- 8.Woollard, D.C. and Indyk, H.E., J. AOAC Int., 2002, vol. 85, p.945.Google Scholar
- 10.GOST (State Standard) R ISO 5725-1-2002: Accuracy (Trueness and Precision) of Measurement Methods and Results. Part 1. General Principles and Definitions, Moscow: Izd. Standartov, 2002.Google Scholar
- 11.Guidance for Industry Q2B Validation of Analytical Procedures: Methodology. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER), 1996.Google Scholar
- 12.Barysheva, S.V., Cand. Sci. (Chem.) Dissertation, Saratov: Saratov State Univ., 2003.Google Scholar