Possibilities of the Determination of Matrix Elements of High-Purity Glasses of As–Se and As–S Systems by Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry
- 25 Downloads
Possibilities of inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry (ICP AES) as an alternative to X-ray spectrochemical analysis are estimated in the determination of matrix elements of glasses of As–Se and As–S systems. Standard solutions were prepared from pure elements As, Se and S. It was shown that the matrix elements of glasses can be determined with an expanded uncertainty of 0.05–0.1 mol %. The results of determinations by ICP AES and X-ray fluorescence spectrometry were compared; and it was found that by the attained performance characteristics, the results of ICP AES are highly competitive with the data of X-ray fluorescence spectrometry, but do not require sets of adequate solid reference samples.
Keywordsinductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry ICP AES chalcogenide As–Se and As–S glasses determination of matrix elements
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Nemodruk, A.A., Analiticheskaya khimiya mysh’yaka (Analytical Chemistry of Arsenic), Moscow: Nauka, 1976.Google Scholar
- 7.Brikun, I.K., Kozlovskii, M.T., and Nikitina, L.V., Gidrazin i gidroksilamin i ikh primenenie v analiticheskoi khimii (Hydrazine and Hydroxylamine and Their Use in Analytical Chemistry), Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.Vysokochastotnyi induktivno-svyazannyi plazmennyi razryad v emissionnom spektral’nom analize: Sbornik nauchnykh trudov (High-Frequency Inductively Coupled Plasma Discharge in Emission Spectral Analysis: Collection of Scientific Papers), Zil’bershtein, Kh.I., Ed., Leningrad: Nauka, 1987.Google Scholar
- 9.Chudinov, E.G., Atomno-emissionnyj analiz s induktsionnoi plazmoi. Itogi nauki i tehniki (Atomic Emission Analysis with Induction Plasma: Advances of Science and Technology), Ser. Analytical Chemistry, vol. 2, Moscow: VINITI, 1990.Google Scholar
- 10.Devyatykh, G.G. and Churbanov, M.F., Metody poluchenija veshhestv osoboj chistoty (Methods for Obtaining Substances of Special Purity), Moscow: Nauka, 1976.Google Scholar
- 11.Dvorkin, V.I., Metrologiya i obespechenie kachestva khimicheskogo analiza (Metrology and Quality Assurance of Chemical Analysis), Moscow: Mosk. Inst. Tonkikh Khim. Tekhnol., 1994.Google Scholar
- 12.GOST (State Standard) R 54500.3-2011/ISO/MEK 98-3:2008: Uncertainty of Measurement. Part 3. Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, Moscow: Standartinform, 2012.Google Scholar
- 13.Zaidel’, A.N., Prokof’ev, V.K., Raiskii, S.M., Slavnyi, V.A., and Shreider, E.Ya., Tablitsy spektral’nykh linii (Tables of Spectral Lines), Moscow: Nauka, 1969.Google Scholar