Determination of flunixin by sensitized terbium fluorescence in the presence of surfactant micelles
- 34 Downloads
The effect of surfactant micelles and the second ligand on the efficiency of energy transfer in the Tb3+–flunixin complex was studied. The fluorescence intensity of the Tb3+–flunixin complex was shown to 100-fold increase in the presence of Tween 80 micelles and the second trioctylphosphine oxide ligand. A procedure for the fluorimetric determination of flunixin in the Flunex drug product (NITA-FARM, Saratov, Russia) was developed. The linearity range of the calibration curve was from 1 × 10–7 to 1 × 10–4 M, r 2 = 0.991, and the limit of detection was 4 × 10–8 M (3σ).
Keywordsflunixin terbium sensitized fluorescence second ligand surfactants micelles
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Richards, N., Hall, S., Scott, K., and Harrison, N., Environ. Pollut. (Oxford, U. K.), 2011, vol. 159, p. 1446.Google Scholar
- 11.Zhelobitskaya, E.A., Parashchenko, I.I., and Smirnova, T.D., Izv. Saratovsk. Univ., Ser.: Khim. Ekol. Biol., 2014, vol. 14, no. 2, p. 10.Google Scholar
- 12.Egorova, A.V. and Skripinets, Yu.V., Primenenie sensibilizirovannoi lyuminestsentsii ionov lantanoidov v bioanalize. Uchebnoe posobie (Application of Sensitized Luminescence of Lanthanide Ions in Bioassay: Textbook), Odessa Astroprint, 2008.Google Scholar
- 14.Shtykov, S.N. and Parshina, E.V., Zh. Anal. Khim., 1995, vol. 50, no. 7, p. 740.Google Scholar
- 17.Smirnova, T.D., Shtykov, S.N., Zhelobitskaya, E.A., and Safarova, M.I., RF Patent 2582960, Byull. Izobret., 2016, no. 12.Google Scholar