Determination of flunixin by sensitized terbium fluorescence in the presence of surfactant micelles
The effect of surfactant micelles and the second ligand on the efficiency of energy transfer in the Tb3+–flunixin complex was studied. The fluorescence intensity of the Tb3+–flunixin complex was shown to 100-fold increase in the presence of Tween 80 micelles and the second trioctylphosphine oxide ligand. A procedure for the fluorimetric determination of flunixin in the Flunex drug product (NITA-FARM, Saratov, Russia) was developed. The linearity range of the calibration curve was from 1 × 10–7 to 1 × 10–4 M, r 2 = 0.991, and the limit of detection was 4 × 10–8 M (3σ).
Keywordsflunixin terbium sensitized fluorescence second ligand surfactants micelles
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Richards, N., Hall, S., Scott, K., and Harrison, N., Environ. Pollut. (Oxford, U. K.), 2011, vol. 159, p. 1446.Google Scholar
- 11.Zhelobitskaya, E.A., Parashchenko, I.I., and Smirnova, T.D., Izv. Saratovsk. Univ., Ser.: Khim. Ekol. Biol., 2014, vol. 14, no. 2, p. 10.Google Scholar
- 12.Egorova, A.V. and Skripinets, Yu.V., Primenenie sensibilizirovannoi lyuminestsentsii ionov lantanoidov v bioanalize. Uchebnoe posobie (Application of Sensitized Luminescence of Lanthanide Ions in Bioassay: Textbook), Odessa Astroprint, 2008.Google Scholar
- 14.Shtykov, S.N. and Parshina, E.V., Zh. Anal. Khim., 1995, vol. 50, no. 7, p. 740.Google Scholar
- 17.Smirnova, T.D., Shtykov, S.N., Zhelobitskaya, E.A., and Safarova, M.I., RF Patent 2582960, Byull. Izobret., 2016, no. 12.Google Scholar