Complex formation of thiocyanate ions with iron(III) on the solid phase of fibrous ion exchangers
- 57 Downloads
Characteristics of complex formation of SCN–-ions with iron(III) on fibrous materials filled with an AV-17 anion exchanger (PANV–AV-17) and a KU-2 cation exchanger (PANV–KU-2) are studied by diffuse reflection spectroscopy. Sorption conditions of thiocyanate ions on PANV–AV-17 in the dynamic mode and the influence of concentrations of Cl–, SO 4 2- and NO 3 - on the sorption and analytical signals of thiocyanate complexes are studied. Sorption conditions of iron(III) on PANV–KU-2 and the conditions of formation of thiocyanate complexes are studied. Systems for the sorption–spectroscopic determination of 0.1–0.7 μg/mL of SCN–-ions in aqueous solutions of pH 5 ± 1 on PANV–AV-17 and test-determination of 5–30 μg of SCN–-ions on PANV–KU-2 are proposed.
Keywordsdiffuse reflection spectroscopy PANV–KU-2 PANV–AV-17 iron(III) thiocyanate ions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lur’e, Yu.Yu. and Rybnikova, A.I., Khimicheskii analiz proizvodstvennykh stochnykh vod (Chemical Analysis of Industrial Wastewater), Moscow Khimiya, 1974.Google Scholar
- 2.Williams, W.J., Handbook of Anion Determination, London Butterworth, 1979.Google Scholar
- 3.Ivanov, V.M., Figurovskaya, V.N., Chin’ Tkhi Tuet Mai, and Ershova, N.I., Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Ser. 2: Khim., 2004, vol. 45, no. 5, p. 309.Google Scholar
- 5.Zolotov, Yu.A., Ivanov, V.M., and Amelin, V.G., Khimicheskie test-metody analiza (Chemical Test Methods of Analysis), Moscow Editorial URSS, 2002.Google Scholar
- 7.Marhol, M., Ion Exchangers in Analytical Chemistry, Prague Academia, 1982.Google Scholar