A portable gas chromatograph with air carrier gas for the determination of explosive traces
- 169 Downloads
A three-step scheme for a miniature air purification filter for a gas chromatograph has been proposed. A method for controlling the selectivity of a new ion gas chromatography detector has been considered using a simulating model. The possibility of determining explosive traces by a gas chromatograph with air as a carrier gas has been demonstrated.
Keywordsgas chromatography air carrier gas air purification ion filter detection explosives
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Baldin, M.N., Gorokhov, A.F., Kile, A.N., and Rybolovlev, V.G., RF Patent 2207563, 2003.Google Scholar
- 2.Kel’tsev, N.V., Osnovy adsorbtsionnoi tekhniki (Principles of Adsorption Technique), Moscow: Khimiya, 1984.Google Scholar
- 5.Shmidel’, E.B., Kalabina, L.I., and Salakhov, Kh.N., USSR Inventor’s Certificate no. 569943, Byull. Izobret., 1977, no. 31.Google Scholar
- 6.Baldin, M.N., Gorokhov, A.F., Krylov, E.V., and Simakov, V.A., RF Patent 2217738, 2003.Google Scholar
- 7.Gruznov, V.M., Shishmarev, A.T., Filonenko, V.G., Baldin, M.N., and Naumenko, I.I., J. Anal. Chem., 1999, vol. 54, no. 9, p. 850.Google Scholar