Determination of aniline and phenol in waters using polyurethane foams and diffuse reflectance spectroscopy
- 70 Downloads
The adsorption of aniline as its 4-nitrophenylazo derivative was studied on polyurethane foams depending on phase contact time, reagent concentration, and type of adsorbent. Procedures were developed for the adsorption-photometric determination of aniline and aniline and phenol on their simultaneous presence; they allow the determination of 0.005 μg/mL of aniline.
KeywordsAniline Polyurethane Foam Photometric Determination CTMA Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kontrol’ khimicheskikh i biologicheskikh parametrov okruzhayushchei sredy (Control of Chemical and Biological Parameters of the Environment) Isaev, L.K., Ed., St. Peterburg: Soyuz, 1998.Google Scholar
- 4.Korenman, Ya.I., Fotometricheskii analiz. Metody opredeleniya organicheskikh soedinenii (Photometric Analysis: Methods for Determining Organic Compounds), Moscow: Khimiya, 1970.Google Scholar
- 5.Dmitrienko, S.G., Myshak, E.N., Runov, V.K., and Zolotov, Yu.A., Chem. Anal., 1995, vol. 40, no. 1, p. 291.Google Scholar
- 6.Dmitrienko, S.G., Myshak, E.N., Zhigulev, A.V., Runov, V.K., and Zolotov, Yu.A., Anal. Lett., 1997, vol. 30, no. 14, p. 2527.Google Scholar
- 9.Dmitrienko, S.G. and Zolotov, Yu.A., Usp. Khim., 2003, vol. 71, no. 2, p. 180.Google Scholar