Estimating the strength of welded hull elements of a submersible based on the micromechanical model of temporal dependences of acoustic-emission parameters
- 32 Downloads
A nondestructive technique for evaluating the strength of hull elements of submersibles is described. The technique is based on the micromechanical model of temporal dependences of the parameters of acoustic emission that is registered under an original novel technique of loading of a cylindrical hull section. The technique is also suitable for assessing the information value of resource-related acoustic-emission diagnostic indicators.
Keywordsacoustic emission micromechanical model submersible welded joints
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dmitriev, A.N., Proektirovanie podvodnykh apparatov (Design of Submersibles), Leningrad: Sudostroenie, 1978.Google Scholar
- 2.Nosov, V.V., Diagnostika mashin i oborudovaniya. Uchebnoe posobie, 2-e izd. ispr. i dop (Diagnostics of Machines and Equipment: a Textbook), St. Petersburg: Lan’,2012, 2nd Ed.Google Scholar
- 3.Nosov, V.V., Nominas, S.V., and Zelenskii, N.A, Estimating the strength of pressure vessels based on acoustic emission phenomenon, Nauchn.-Tekh. Vedomosti SPbGPU, 2015, no. 2(219), pp. 182–190.Google Scholar
- 6.Nosov, V.V., A technique for acoustic-emission evaluation of strength and residual service life of metal constructions, V Mire Nerazrushayushchego Kontrolya, 2014, no. 1, pp. 63–66.Google Scholar
- 7.Nosov, V.V, Methodology of acoustic-emission evaluation of strength as a basis for the efficiency of nondestructive testing, V Mire nerazrushayushchego kontrolya, 2014, no. 3(65), pp. 7–13.Google Scholar
- 8.Nosov, V.V., AE-Testing of Counterbalance Hinge of Dvortsovyi Bridge across Neva River, V Mire Nerazrushayushchego Kontrolya, 2015, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 61–64.Google Scholar