Remote testing of high-voltage insulators
- 23 Downloads
An integrated two-channel method has been suggested for remote testing of operating condition of high-voltage insulators. The method is based on concurrent registration and computer processing of partial-discharge signals that are detected by electromagnetic and acoustic sensors. Using the device that was created based on this method, diagnostic signs have been established that make it possible to distinguish between functional and faulty insulators under real service conditions.
Keywordsremote testing partial discharges high-voltage insulators acoustic and electromagnetic sensors
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST (State Standard) R 55191-2012: Methods of High-Voltage Testing. Measurements of Partial Discharges, 2014.Google Scholar
- 2.IEC (International Standard) 60060-1:2010: High-Voltage Test Techniques, 2010.Google Scholar
- 3.Vdoviko, V.P., Chastichnye razryady v diagnostirovanii vysokovol’tnogo oborudovaniya (Partial Discharges in Testing of High-Voltage Equipment), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.Prikaz RAO EES Rossii “O povyshenii nadezhnosti oporno-sterzhnevykh izolyatorov 110–220 kV, no. 252, ot 06.05.2002” (The Order RAO UES “On Improvement of Reliability of Base-Rod Insulators 110-220 kV, no. 252, May 6, 2002”).Google Scholar
- 6.Clande, K., Online monitoring of bushing on large power transformers, Proc. Electrical Insulation Conf. and Electrical Manufacturing Conf., Indianapolis: Inst. Electr. Electron. Eng., 2005, p. 54.Google Scholar
- 8.Maksudov, D.V. and Fedorov, E.M., Methods of selection of partial discharges in the insulation of power transformers, Vestn. Ufimsk. Gos. Aviats. Tekh. Univ., 2009, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 138–142.Google Scholar
- 9.Zavidei, V.I., Krupenkin, M.V., Vikhrov, M.A., and Golubev, A.V., Electrooptical equipment for testing the technical condition of alive elements and substations, Tr. VEI, 2006, pp. 59–63.Google Scholar
- 10.Golenishchev-Kutuzov, V.A., Golenishchev-Kutuzov, A.V., Evdokimov, A.I., and Chernomashentsev, A.Yu., RF Patent 2483315, Byull. Izobret., 2013, no. 15.Google Scholar
- 11.Golenishchev-Kutuzov, A.V., Syunyugin, I.E., and Mardanov, G.D., RF Inventor’s Certificate no. 2014612238, 2013.Google Scholar