A Probabilistic Model of Fuzzy Clustering Ensemble
- 40 Downloads
A probabilistic model of clustering ensemble based on a collection of fuzzy clustering algorithms and a weighted co-association matrix is proposed. An expression for the upper bound of the misclassification probability of an arbitrary pair of objects is obtained depending on the characteristics of the ensemble. This expression is used to determine the optimal weights of the algorithms.
Keywordsfuzzy cluster analysis collective decision-making misclassification probability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.L. Fu and E. Medico, “FLAME: a novel fuzzy clustering method for the analysis of DNA microarray data,” BMC Bioinf. 8 (3) (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Gimiami, “Mercer kernel based clustering in feature space,” IEEE Trans. Neural Networks 3 (3), 780–784 (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Ghosh and A. Acharya, “Cluster ensembles,” Wiley Interdiscipl. Rev.: Data Mining Knowledge Discovery 1 (4), 305–315 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. I. Zhuravlev and V. V. Nikiforov, “Algorithms for recognition based on calculation of evaluations,” Kibernetika 3, 1–11 (1971).Google Scholar
- 16.R. Avogadri and G. Valentini, “Ensemble clustering with a fuzzy approach,” Stud. Comput. Intellig. 126, 49–69 (2008).Google Scholar
- 18.P. Su, C. Shang, and Q. Shen, “Link-based pairwise similarity matrix approach for fuzzy c-means clustering ensemble,” in IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZIEEE) (Beijing, 2014), pp. 1538–1544.Google Scholar
- 21.V. Berikov, “Cluster ensemble with averaged co-association matrix maximizing the expected margin,” in Proc. 9th Int. Conf. on Discrete Optimization and Operations Research and Scientific School (DOOR 2016) (Vladivostok, Sept. 19–23, 2016), No. CEUR-WS.org/Vol-1623, pp. 489–500. http://ceur-ws.org/Vol- 1623/papercpr1.pdfGoogle Scholar