Corrosion Wear under Vibrations
The algorithms of investigation and processing of results are described. The results of investigations of the vibration effect on corrosion wear of steel samples in an aqueous medium are presented. Cases of horizontal and vertical arrangement of samples are considered. It is noted that the samples subjected to vibration are affected by greater corrosion wear in an aqueous medium.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Frumkin, Phys. Chem. 44 (7), 116 (1932).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. M. Kolotyrkin and A. N. Frumkin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk 33 (7/8), 446 (1941).Google Scholar
- 7.N. M. Yakupov, R. R. Giniyatullin, and S. N. Yakupov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk. 463 (6), 684 (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.N. M. Yakupov, R. R. Giniyatullin, and S. N. Yakupov, Probl. Prochnosti, No. 2, 76 (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.N. M. Yakupov, A. R. Nurgaliev, and S. N. Yakupov, Zavod. Lab. Diagn. Mater. 74 (11), 54 (2008).Google Scholar
- 10.N. M. Yakupov, R. G. Nurullin, A. R. Nurgaliev, and S. N. Yakupov, RF Patent No. 2310184 (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.N. K. Galimov, N. M. Yakupov, and S. N. Yakupov, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 3, 58 (2011).Google Scholar