Cumulative Clearness Index Frequency Distributions on the Territory of the Russian Federation
- 1 Downloads
Cumulative distributions of clearness index values are constructed for the territory of Russia based on ground observation results and NASA POWER data. The obtained distributions lie close to each other, which means that the NASA POWER data can be used in solar power installations simulation at temperate and high latitudes. Approximation of the obtained distributions is carried out. The values of equation coefficients for the cumulative clearness index distributions constructed for a wide range of climatic conditions are determined. Equations proposed for a tropical climate are used in the calculations, so they can be regarded as universal ones.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. A. Duffie and W. A. Beckman, Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, 3rd ed. (Wiley, 2006).Google Scholar
- 8.http://power.larc.nasa.gov/.Google Scholar
- 9.http://wrdc.mgo.rssi.ru/.Google Scholar
- 10.J. W. Spencer, www.mail-archive.com/sundialunikoeln. de/msg01050.htmlGoogle Scholar
- 11.Applied Data Analysis and Modeling for Energy Engineers and Scientists (Springer, 2011), 451 p.Google Scholar