Statistical synthesis of multiantenna ultrawideband radiometric complexes
An optimum signal processing algorithm of radiometric imaging has been synthesized for the first time using multiantenna ultrawideband (UWB) radiometric complexes (RMCs). Radiometric images (RMI) are interpreted physically as intensity depending on the angular coordinates or the spectral radio brightness averaged in the operation frequency band. In accordance with the synthesized algorithm, a structural scheme of ultrawideband radiometric complexes has been developed. An analytical expression for the ambiguity function of radiometric complexes has been obtained. The ambiguity function is modeled in the case of processing narrowband and ultrawideband radiometric signals. As follows from the analysis of the results, new elements of the theory of optimum processing of UWB radiometric signals with the involvement of multielement antenna systems are an important tool in creating highly accurate, biologically and ecologically safe complexes for studying various media and objects.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Volosyuk and V. F. Kravchenko, Statistical Theory of Radio Engineering Systems of Remote Sensing and Radar, Ed. by V.F. Kravchenko (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Volosyuk, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radioelektron. 36 (6), 27 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Volosyuk, V. F. Kravchenko, B. G. Kutuza, V. V. Pavlikov, and V. I. Pustovoit, Physical Bases of Instrumentation 3 (3), 5 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.E. G. Zelkin and V. F. Kravchenko, Radiotekh. Elektron. 46 (8), 903 (2001).Google Scholar
- 8.V. F. Kravchenko, I. V. Lutsenko, and V. I. Lutsenko, Radiowave Scattering by the Sea and Detection of Objects on Its Background (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2015) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.V. F. Kravchenko, O. V. Kravchenko, and Ya. Yu. Konovalov, J. Meas. Sci. Instrum. 6, 128 (2015).Google Scholar
- 10.V. F. Kravchenko, O. V. Kravchenko, and D. V. Churikov, Physical Bases of Instrumentation 4 (2), 5 (2015).Google Scholar