Probabilistic models of the fluctuations in irregularity of the Earth’s rotation under nonstationary perturbations
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsRandom Function Annual Time Scale Random Variable Versus Canonical Expansion Nonstationary Perturbation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Sinitsyn, Systems and Means of Informatics in Geoinformation Technologies, Special Issue (IPI RAN, Moscow, 2004), pp. 37–55.Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Sinitsyn, Informatika i ee Primeneniya 3,issue 4, 2 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Sinitsyn, Informatika i ee Primeneniya 2,issue 1, 24 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Sinitsyn, Informatika i ee Primeneniya 3,issue 1, 2 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.L. D. Akulenko, Yu. G. Markov, V. V. Perepelkin, and L. V. Rykhlova, Astron. Zh. 87(3), 135 (2010).Google Scholar
- 10.I. N. Sinitsyn, Canonical Representations of Random Functions and Their Applications in Computer Support of Scientific Research (Torus Press, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2010