Geochemical features of Paleozoic Au–Ag epithermal deposits (Northeastern Russia)
- 28 Downloads
The geochemical features and conditions of formation of the Paleozoic epithermal Au–Ag mineralization in the pre-accretion Kedon (D2–3) volcanoplutonic belt located within the Omolon craton terrain are described. The new data on the composition and contents of trace and rare-earth elements (REEs) in igneous ores of epithermal deposits is provided. The elevated grades of a wide range of trace elements as compared to the average values of the upper crust have been identified.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. M. Merzlyakov, M. I. Terekhov, P. P. Lychagin, et al., Geotektonika, No. 1, 74–85 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.S. R. Tailor and S. M. McLennan, The Continental Crust: Its Composition and Evolution (Blackwell Scientific, Oxford, 1985; Mir, Moscow, 1988).Google Scholar
- 7.R. G. Kravtsova, Geochemistry and Formation Conditions of Aurum-Argentum Ore-Forming Systems in the Sea of Okhotsk North Coast (Geo, Novosibirsk, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.S. F. Vinokurov, V. A. Kovalenker, Yu. G. Safonov, et al., Geochem. Int. 37 (2), 145–152 (1999).Google Scholar
- 9.S. F. Vinokurov, Dokl. Earth Sci. 347 (2), 281–283 (1996).Google Scholar