Tungsten accessory minerals in lithium-fluoric granites of the Russian Far East
- 45 Downloads
By means of the technique of local analysis, the presence of a wide variety of tungsten and tungsten-containing accessories was first revealed in the composition of lithium-fluoric granites of the Far East, which represents a substantial similarity and regional peculiarity of these rocks. It was concluded that the tungsten accessory mineralization might be considered as an indication of the genetic relationship of the mineralization of the East Asian tin-tungsten zone to the Pacific rare-metal granites.
KeywordsDOKLADY Earth Science Scheelite Tungsten Mineral Rare Metal Granite Regional Peculiarity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Alekseev, I. M. Gembitskaya, and Yu. B. Marin, Zap. RMO (Proc. Russian Miner. Soc.), No. 3, pp. 72–85 (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Gvozdev, Ore-Magmatic Systems of the Skarn Scheelite-Sulfide Deposits in the East of Russia (Dal’nauka, Vladivostok, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Geodynamics, Magmatism, and Metallogeny of the East of Russia, Ed. by A. I. Khanchuk (Dal’nauka, Vladivostok, 2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Geology of Ore Deposits in the USSR, Ed. by S.F. Lugov (Nedra, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Tin-Bearing Magmatic Systems of the Far East: Magmatism and Ore Genesis (Dal’nauka, Vladivostok, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Zagruzina, Tr. SVKNII, No. 12, 4–140 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Ipat’eva, Accessory Minerals of Late Mezozoic Granitoids of the Northeast of the USSR (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Kurguzova and V. I. Alekseev, Zap. Gornogo Inst. (Proc. Mining Inst.) 206, 43–48 (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.Rare-Metal Granites of Primorskii Krai (VIMS, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.Geological Researches in the Northeast of the USSR (SVKNII, Magadan, 1975), Vol. 68, pp. 66–71 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.Pacific Ore Belt: Proceedings of New Researches (Dal’nauka, Vladivostok, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar