Analysis of the Three-Dimensional Model of Diffusion of Minority Charge Carriers Generated by an Electron Probe in a Heterogeneous Semiconductor Material by Means of Projection Methods
- 5 Downloads
Algorithms for using the Galerkin projection method and the projection least squares method to analyze the three-dimensional model of the diffusion of minority charge carriers generated by an electron probe in a semiconductor material are presented. The results obtained using these methods are compared with the analytical solution. An estimate of the error is given, and the condition for the computation stability of the projection least squares method in the form of the limiting relation is obtained.
Keywordselectron probe semiconductor distribution of minority charge carriers projection methods stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.E. V. Seregina, M. A. Stepovich, and A. M. Makarenkov, Usp. Prikl. Fiz. 1 (3), 354 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.N. N. Mikheev, V. I. Petrov, and M. A. Stepovich, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz. 55 (8), 1474 (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Belov, V. I. Petrov, and M. A. Stepovich, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Fiz. 66 (9), 1317 (2002).Google Scholar
- 10.P. K. Suetin, Classical Orthogonal Polynomials (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.S. V. Lapin and N. D. Egupov, Theory of Matrix Operators and its Application to Problems on Automatic Control (Bauman Moscow State Technical Univ., Moscow, 1997) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.S. M. Nikol’skii, Approach for Multivariable Functions and Embedding Theorems (Nauka, Moscow, 1969) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.V. K. Lashchenov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., No. 1 (224), 44 (1981).Google Scholar