New solution of the Landau kinetic equation for the energy loss of fast particles in crystals
- First Online:
- 21 Downloads
A solution of the Landau kinetic equation for the energy loss of fast particles in crystals has been constructed in the form of a series, each term of which corresponds to the Gaussian distribution. The calculated results are compared with the experimental ones.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.L. D. Landau, J. Phys. USSR, 8, 201 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Simon, arXiv:1001.4665v1 [physics.ins-det] (2010), p. 6.Google Scholar
- 7.A. E. Dubinov, I. D. Dubinova, and S. K. Saikov, Lambert W-Function and its Application in Mathematical Phoblems of Physics (RFYaTs-VNIIEF, Sarov, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Koshceev, D. A. Morgun, Journal of Surface Investigaion: X-Ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques, V. 14, 5, 571 (1998).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Koshcheev, D. A. Morgun, H. V. Safin, and A. K. Kholodov, Poverkhnost’, No. 10, 73 (2006).Google Scholar