Development of the Model of Turbulent Atmosphere at the Large Solar Vacuum Telescope Site as Applied to Image Adaptation
- 25 Downloads
The work is aimed at the improvement of the model of a turbulent atmosphere at the Large Solar Vacuum Telescope site using the analysis of the energy turbulence spectrum in a wide range of frequencies and deformations of the vertical profile of the structure parameter of the refractive index of air in the atmospheric boundary layer (up to 1 km), depending on the energy of the surface turbulence.
Keywords:turbulence effective turbulence velocity effective turbulence height
Some results were obtained using the Large Solar Vacuum Telescope (http://ckp-rf.ru/usu/200615/) with funding of Basic Research program II.16. The analysis of the structural features of optical turbulence was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (project no. 18-35-00033). Optical and acoustic measurements were financially supported by the Russian Science Foundation (grant no. 17-79-20 077).
- 1.A. S. Gurvich, A. I. Kon, V. L. Mironov, and S. S. Khmelevtsov, Laser Radiation in the Atmosphere (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.B. P. Mul’tanovskii, Main Principles of the Synoptic Method for Long-Term Weather Forecast (TsUEGMS, Moscow, 1933) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Shikhovtsev, Candidate’s Dissertation in Mathematics and Physics (Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Siberian Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences, Irkutsk, 2016).Google Scholar
- 5.P. G. Kovadlo and A. Yu. Shikhovtsev, “Optical turbulence and different parameters of airflow,” Proc. SPIE—Int. Soc. Opt. Eng. 9292, 6 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Sarazin and A. Tokovinin, “The statistics of isoplanatic angle and adaptive optics time constant derived from DIMM data,” in Beyond Conventional Adaptive Optics: A Conference Devoted to the Development of Adaptive Optics for Extremely Large Telescopes (Venice, Italy, 2001), p. 321–328.Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Zverev, Synoptic Meteorology (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar