The mode conversion of structurally stable vector beams propagating through free space optical channels
- 21 Downloads
The reconstruction of the spatial intensity distribution of structurally stable axially symmetrical beams in free space optical data transmitting channels has been studied experimentally. The structure transformation invariants of а beam as а space code bearer are discussed. The correlation and dispersion parameters of a random process of optical density modulation are estimated; a possibility of their multiple differences in different directions perpendicular to the beam axis is shown.
Keywordsstructurally stable beams mode converter Ince–Gaussian beams free space optical channel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Leontovich and V. A. Fok, “Experiments on radiowave propagation,” Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 16 (7), 557–573 (1946).Google Scholar
- 2.E. G. Abramochkin and V. G. Volostnikov, Modern Optics of Gaussian Beams (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Volostnikov, Methods for Synthesis of Coherent Light Fields (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2015) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.M. Born and E. Wolf, Principles of Optics (Pergamon, New York, 1964).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Goncharenko, Gaussian Light Beams (URSS, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Quantum Mechanics, Nonrelativistic Theory (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2004) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.V. I. Arnol’d, A. N. Varchenko, and S. M. Gusein-Zade, Properties of Differentiated Transforms (MNTsNMO, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar