Dosimetry of the laser visual landing system
- 16 Downloads
Methodological problems and theoretical results on determining boundaries of laser-dangerous zones (LDZs) during the action of direct and scattered radiation created by the laser landing system (LLS) on human eyes are discussed. Algorithms for calculating LDZs when observing the LLS in real operational conditions are considered. Dimensions of laser-dangerous zones are calculated for a single laser source and a group of sources for different meteorological conditions. A computer program for carrying out calculations on laser radiation dosimetry when the landing system operates in real conditions is presented.
Keywordslaser-dangerous zone laser landing system aerosol extinction software package
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Kirillov, V. F. Morskov, and N. D. Ustinov, Laser Radiation Dosimetry, Ed. by N.D. Ustinov (Radio i svyaz’, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Guide on Laser Emitters in the Context of Flight Safety. http://www.gsga.ru/favt_new/sites/default/files/ICAO_doc9815_0.pdf.Google Scholar
- 3.Sanitary Rules and Regulations in the Design and Use of Lasers no. 5804-91 (Inf.-izd. Tsentr Goskomsanepidemnadzora, Moscow, 1993) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Laser Institute of America, American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers. https://www.lia.org/PDF/Z136_1_s.pdf.Google Scholar
- 5.International Electrotechnical Commission IEC 60825-1, Safety of Laser Products, Part 1; Equipment Classification, Requirements, and User Guide. http://www.ee.washington.edu/faculty/darling/ee436s15/IEC_60825_1.pdfGoogle Scholar
- 7.G. A. Kaloshin and S. A. Shishkin, “Questions about laser radiation dosimetry during operation visual navigation tools,” in Proc. of XVIII International Symposium “Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics” (Publishing House of IAO SB RAS, Tomsk, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.G. A. Kaloshin, S. A. Shishkin, and V. V. Zhukov, RF Certificate of Registration of Computer Code no. 2015611412 of January 28, 2015.Google Scholar
- 9.G. A. Kaloshin, S. A. Shishkin, V. I. Anisimov, and V. V. Zhukov, RF Certificate of Registration of Computer Code no. 2013619687 of October 14, 2013.Google Scholar
- 10.G. A. Kaloshin, S. A. Shishkin, and V. V. Zhukov, RF Certificate of Registration of Computer Code no. 2015611335 of January 27, 2015.Google Scholar
- 11.G. A. Kaloshin and S. A. Shishkin, RF Certificate of Registration of Computer Code no. 2013619682 of October 14, 2013.Google Scholar