Laser rangefinder monitoring of hydro-technical utility positions (the case of Ust-Kamenogorsk shipping lock)
- 17 Downloads
A laser rangefinder system for monitoring Ust-Kamenogorsk shipping lock’s wall deviations caused by seasonal thermal deformations and dynamic loads related to the lock filling/emptying is described, as well as the results of 8.5-year observations. The Ust-Kamenogorsk shipping lock has a high-head single-lift chamber 47 m in depth. A trend toward a decrease in the chamber width with a rate of ~2.2 mm/year in the upper part of the lock is ascertained. The effect of the chamber filling/emptying on the dynamics of wall deviations is studied.
Keywordslaser rangefinder monitoring Ust-Kamenogorsk shipping lock effects of variable hydraulic loads and temperatures wall deviations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D3%F1%F2%FC-%CA%E0%EC%E5%ED%EE%E3%EE%F0%F1%EA% E0%FF_%C3%DD%D1. Cited January 10, 2015.Google Scholar
- 2.http://rgkvkpvp.ucoz.ru/index/0-2. Cited January 10, 2015.Google Scholar
- 3.http://www.kazakh.ru/news/id/519. Cited January 10, 2015.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Tatur, A. A. Tikhomirov, V. M. Lyapunov, and O. N. Omarolinova, “Laser rangefinder study of deflec-tions of Ust-Kamenogorsk’s lock walls,” Bezopasnost’ Tekhnosfere, No. 3, 9–14 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.http://www.nwbuildnet.com/stores/bm/tools/disto/pdf/Brochure… Cited December 15, 2010.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Seredovich, G. N. Tkacheva, and A. V. Seredo-vich, “Geodesic monitoring of deformations of the Ust-Kamenogorsk’s lock,” in Interexpo Geo-Siveria 2012, Vol. 3, pp. 127–129.Google Scholar