Experimental estimates of turbulence anisotropy tensor components in the surface air layer
- 33 Downloads
Based on experimental data obtained in the surface air layer with different structures of the underlying surface, components of the turbulence anisotropy tensor are calculated and their average values and root-mean-square deviations are determined for different conditions of measurements. The influence of experimental data processing modes on the statistic of anisotropy tensor components is considered. A high degree of stability of average values of tensor components in different conditions is reported.
Keywordsatmosphere turbulence surface layer anisotropy tensor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Kurbatskii, Introduction into Simulation of Pulse and Scalar Turbulent Transfer (GEO, Novosibirsk, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Borodulin and B. M. Desyatkov, Simulation of Impurity Propagation in Boundary Air Layer (Novosib. Gos. Univ., Novosibirsk, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Lykosov, A. V. Glazunov, D. V. Kulyamin, E. V. Mortikov, and V. M. Stepanenko, Supercomputer Simulation in Physics of Climate Systems (Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Banakh, V. V. Belov, A. A. Zemlyanov, G. M. Krekov, V. P. Lukin, G. G. Matvienko, V.V. Nosov, A. Ya. Sukhanov, and A. V. Falits, Propagation of Optical Waves in Inhomogeneous, Random, and Nonlinear Media (Publishing House of IAO SB RAS, Tomsk, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Gladkikh and A. E. Makienko, “Digital ultrasonic weather station,” Pribory, No. 7, 21–25 (2009).Google Scholar
- 9.Dzh. Lamli and G. Panovskii, Structure of Atmospheric Turbulence (Mir, Moscow, 1966) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Mamysheva and S. L. Odintsov, “Experimental estimate of turbulent kinetic energy in the near-surface layer over urban area,” Opt. Atmos. Okeana 24(9), 817–827 (2011).Google Scholar
- 11.A. A. Mamysheva and S. L. Odintsov, “Normalized variance of wind velocity components in the atmospheric surface layer over an urban territory,” Opt. Atmos. Okeana 25(7), 621–628 (2012).Google Scholar
- 12.N. L. Byzova, V. N. Ivanov, and E. K. Garger, Turbulence in Atmospheric Boundary Layer (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.S. Zilitinkevich, T. Elperin, N. Kliorin, and I. Rogachevskii, “Theory of turbulence closure for stably stratified flows on the basis of balance equations of kinetic and potential energies and turbulent heat flows and momentum. Part I: Stable, homogeneous conditions,” in Boundary Air Layers. Nature, Theory, and Applications to Simulation and Environmental Protection (GEOS, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar