Seasonal variations in the content of species of differing volatility degree in the near-ground aerosol according to thermooptical measurement data
- 20 Downloads
Measurements of the temperature dependence of aerosol optical characteristics during controlled heating of an aerosol medium are analyzed. The annual motion of characteristic thermooptical parameters of submicron aerosol are discussed; their stability for different observation years is shown. Correlation of the thermooptical characteristics with the refractive index of dry particles and with the parameter of condensation activity is determined.
KeywordsAerosol Particle Submicron Aerosol Soot Mass Condensation Activity Aerosol Medium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. S. Ivlev, Chemical Composition and Structure of Atmospheric Aerosols (Leningr. Gos. Univ., Leningrad, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.K. Ya. Kondrat’ev, “Aerosol as a Climate-Forming Component of the Atmosphere, 1. Physical Properties and Chemical Composition,” Atmos. Ocean Opt. 15, 105–124 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.M. V. Panchenko, M. A. Sviridenkov, S. A. Terpugova, and V. S. Kozlov, “Active Spectronephelometry in Studies of Microphysical Characteristics of Submicron Aerosol,” Atmos. Ocean Opt. 17, 378–386 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Panchenko, S. A. Terpugova, A. G. Tumakov, B. D. Belan, and T. M. Rasskazchikova, “Some Aspects of a Technique for Airborne Nephelometric Studies of the Tropospheric Aerosol on a Regional Scale,” Atmos. Ocean Opt. 7, 658–663 (1994).Google Scholar
- 10.Zaga V. A. Inov, E. M. Kostina, and N. I. Yudin, “Influence of Surface Onto Energy of Activation of Evaporation of Aerosol Particles of Ammonium Sulfate,” Khim. Fiz. 4, 1000–1003 (1985).Google Scholar
- 11.G. I. Gorchakov, A. S. Emilenko, and M. A. Sviridenkov, “One-Parametric Model of Near-Ground Aerosol,” Izv. AN SSSR, Fiz. Atmosf. Okeana 17, 39–49 (1981).Google Scholar
- 12.M. V. Panchenko, S. A. Terpugova, V. S. Kozlov, V. V. Pol’kin, and E. P. Yausheva, “Annual Behavior of the Condensation Activity of Submicron Aerosol in the Atmospheric Surface Layer of Western Siberia,” Atmos. Ocean Opt. 18, 678–683 (2005).Google Scholar
- 13.V. I. Mushtaev and V. M. Ul’yanov, Drying of Disperse Materials (Khimiya, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.Chemists Manual, The Handbook, Ed. by B. P. Nikol’skii (Khimiya, Moscow, 1966), vol. 1 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.M. V. Panchenko, S. A. Terpugova, E. P. Yausheva, and T. A. Dokukina, “Annual Variability of the Optical Constants of Near-Ground Aerosol of West Siberia,” Vestn. AGTU, Ser. Prikl. Geoekol., No. 75, 59–68 (2008).Google Scholar