Reconstruction of the three-dimensional refractive index distribution by means of adaptive optics
- 31 Downloads
The quality of the adaptive correction for atmospheric distortions is estimated in a system where the wavelength of the main laser source differs from that of the beacon. The possibility is considered of the reconstruction of the three-dimensional refractive index profile in different cross sections of the propagation path while the beam parameters are recorded only on the target plane. An algorithm is described that provides for the improvement of the beam control effectiveness in a “two-color” system with the use of the obtained information.
KeywordsOceanic Optic Adaptive Optic Phase Screen Reconstruction Accuracy Refractive Index Profile
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.N. V. Vysotina, N. N. Rozanov, V. E. Semenov, and V. A. Smirnov, “Amplitude-Phase Adaptation over Extended Inhomogeneous Paths by Means of Flexible Mirrors,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Fiz. 28(11), 42–50 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.Xinyang Li, Min Li, Bo Chen, Changhui Rao, and Wenhan Jiang, “Close-Loop Adaptive Optics System Based on Liner Phase Retrieval Technology,” in Proc. of the 7th Intern. Workshop on Adaptive Optics for Industry and Medicine (Shatura, 2009), p. 92.Google Scholar
- 6.E. I. Moisei, F. Yu. Kanev, V. P. Lukin, and N. A. Makenova, “New Algorithm of Requied Amplitude Distribution Forming at Phase Control. Increase of Effectivity of Two-Mirror Adaptive System,” Opt. Atmosf. Okeana 21, 636–640 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.F. Yu. Kanev, N. A. Makenova, and E. I. Moisei, “Amplitude-Phase Control of Laser Emission and Reconstruction of Beam Profiles on Different Cross-Sections of Propagation Path,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Fiz., No. 9, 88–89 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Vysloukh, K. D. Egorov, and V. P. Kandidov, “Numerical Experiment on Phase Compensation of Thermal Self-Action of Light Beams,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz. 22(4), 435–440 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Vorontsov and V. I. Shmal’gauzen, Principles of Adaptive Optics (Nauka, Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.G. I. Marchuk, Splitting Methods (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [inRussian].Google Scholar