Statistical prediction of the pollution of the urban atmosphere
- 24 Downloads
Intradiurnal variations of the carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide concentrations are analyzed. A method of the short-range prediction of the interdiurnal variations of these concentrations is developed. Two variants of the method of the prediction of the intradiurnal variations of carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide are created.
KeywordsCarbon Monoxide Nitrogen Oxide Interval Prediction Straight Line Segment Successful Prediction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“Monitoring Ambient Air Quality for Health Impact Assessment,” Copenhagen, Regional Publ. of WHO, Eur. Ser., No. 5 (2001).Google Scholar
- 2.M. E. Berlyand, Forecast and Regulation of Pollution of an Atmosphere (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.L. R. Son’kin, Synoptical Statistical Analysis and Short Term Prediction of Urban Air Pollution (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Isidorov, Organic Chemistry of Atmosphere (Khimizdat, St.-Petersburg, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.B. D. Belan, “Tropospheric Ozone. 6. Components of Main Cycles,” Opt. Atmosf. Okeana 22, 358–370 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Gorchakov, E. G. Semutnikova, B. A. Anoshin, A. V. Karpov, and A. B. Kolesnikova, “Hydrocarbons in Urban Atmosphere,” Izv. RAN, Fiz. Atmosf. Okeana 45, 337–347 (2009).Google Scholar
- 8.B. A. Anoshin, “Statistical Analysis of Maximum and Mean Daily Concentrations of Carbonic Monoxide in the Air Basin of Moscow,” Opt. Atmosf. Okeana 21, 546–550 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.Bulletin on the State of Atmospheric Air in Moscow in 2005 (Mosekomonitoring, Moscow, 2006), p. 72 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.G. I. Gorchakov, E. G. Semoutnikova, B. A. Anoshin, A. V. Karpov, and A. B. Kolesnikova, “Statistical Prediction of the Urban Atmosphere Contamination. 1. Statistical Regularities of Interdiurinal Variability of the Carbon Monoxide and Nitrogen Oxides Concentrations,” Opt. Atmosf. Okeana 23, 211–217 (2010).Google Scholar