Anisoplanatic turbulence correction in incoherent imaging by using reference sources with different wavelengths
- 54 Downloads
The possibility of the phase compensation of turbulent distortions of incoherent images of an object illuminated by radiation with different wavelengths is investigated. The research is carried out based on the method that is a further improvement of the algorithm for the numerical simulation of incoherent imaging through the atmosphere in conditions of anisoplanatic turbulence developed by the authors [Lachinova S.L., Vorontsov M.A., Dudorov V.V., Kolosov V.V., Valley M.T. // Proc. SPIE. 2007. V. 6708. 67080E]. The dependence of the degree and region of the enhancement of the image on the ratio of the reference wavelength to the image-forming radiation one is shown.
KeywordsPoint Spreading Function Image Enhancement Phase Correction Exposure Image Phase Compensation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Rytov, Yu. A. Kravtsov, and V. I. Tatarskii, Principles of Statistical Radiophysics 4, Wave Propagation through Random Media (Springer-Verlag, 1989).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Konyaev, Modification of Splitting Method for Numerical Solution of Quasioptical Problems,” in Proc. of the 6th All-Union Symp. on Propagation of Laser Emission in Atmosphere, Pt. 3 (Tomsk, 1981), pp. 195–198.Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Lukin, “Adaptive Formation of Beams and Images in Atmosphere,” Opt. Atmosf. Okeana 22, 937–944 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Vorob’ev, “Broadening of Light Beam in Nonlinear Media with Random Inhomoheneities of Refraction Index,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Radiofiz. 13, 1053–1060 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Kolosov and M. F. Kuznetsov, “Radiation Transfer Equation in Describing Wind Refraction of Partially Coherent Beams,” Opt. Atmosf. Okeana 2, 462–473 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.A. S. Gurvich, A. I. Kon, V. L. Mironov, and S. S. Khmelevtsov, Laser Emission in Turbulent Atmosphere (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Dudorov and V. V. Kolosov, “Ray Modelling Method of Optical Image Formation in Atmosphere Taking Into Account Deforming Influence of Media Inhomoheneities and Diffraction on Objective Aperture,” in Acoustic Optical and Radiolocation Methods of Measurement and Processing of Information, No. 2 (VOOO VOI, Vladimir, 2007), pp. 174–177 [in Russian].Google Scholar