High-resolution ground measurements of the IR spectra of solar radiation
- 37 Downloads
A new ground-based spectral complex for high-resolution measurements of the solar radiation spectra with a Bruker IFS-125 Fourier spectrometer is described. The main characteristics of the complex are presented. The examples of the measured solar radiation spectra in different IR ranges, as well as examples of the determination of the HF total content in the St. Petersburg region in January 2009 are given.
KeywordsFourier Spectrometer High Resolution Measurement Spectral Complex Solar Radiation Spectrum Petersburg Region
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.P. Demoulin, C. Servais, F. Melen, and R. Zander, “The Laboratory of Atmospheric and Solar Physics of the University of Liege at Jungfraujoch,” Intern. Foundation HFSJG, Activity Report 1999/2000 (2001), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 5.J. H. Shaw, “A Determination of the Abundance of N2O, CO, and CH4 in Ground Level Air at Several Location Near Colombus,” Rep. No. 1, Contract AF19(604)-2259, AFCRL (Ohio Sci., 1959).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Dianov-Klokov, “Spectroscopic Studies of the Gas Admixture Background Content in the Atmosphere,” Vestn. AN SSSR 4(1), 33 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.WMO, Scientific Assessment of Ozone Depletion: 2006, Global Ozone Research and Monitoring Project-Report (Geneva, Switzerland, 2007), No. 50, p. 572.Google Scholar
- 10.V. N. Aref’ev, N. E. Kamenogradskii, and F. V. Kashin, “Systematic Measurements of the Concentration of Carbon Dioxide in the Atmosphere,” Izv. AN SSSR, Fiz. Atmosf. Okeana 26, 584 (1990).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Mironenkov, A. V. Poberovskii, and Yu. M. Timofeev, “Spectroscopic Measurements of the Total Methane Content in the Atmosphere over St. Petersburg,” Izv. AN SSSR, Fiz. Atmosf. Okeana 32, 471 (1996).Google Scholar
- 12.A. V. Poberovskii, A. V. Polyakov, and Yu. M. Timofeev, “Measurements of Total Content of HF over St. Petersburg, Izv. RAN, Fiz. Atmosf. Okeana (in press).Google Scholar