Reduced graphene oxide as a protective layer of the current collector of a lithium-ion battery
- 50 Downloads
The possibility of protecting the current collector of the cathode of a lithium-ion battery from the corrosive agents of electrolyte by creating a protective shell of reduced graphene oxide on the collector surface was studied. The positive effect was found to be a decrease in the degree of Faraday processes. The results of scanning electron microscopy, XRD analysis, Raman spectroscopy, and cyclic voltammetry were presented.
Keywordslithium-ion battery current collector graphene oxide reduced graphene oxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tsivadze, A.Yu., Kulova, T.L., and Skundin, A.M., Fizikokhim. Poverkhn. Zashch. Mater., 2013, vol. 49, no. 2, p. 149.Google Scholar
- 4.Kulova, T.L. and Skundin, A.M., Elektrokhim. Energ., 2010, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 57–61.Google Scholar
- 5.Bushkova, O.V. and Dobrovol’skii, Yu.A., in Sb. trudov ros. konf.: Fiziko-khimicheskie problemy vozobnovlyaemoi energetiki (Proc. Russ. Conf. “Physicochemical Problems in Renewable Power Generation”), St. Petersburg: Ioffe Fiz.-Tekhn. Inst., p. 14.Google Scholar
- 6.Wu, H., Lee, E., and Wu, N., Electrochem. Commun., 2010, pp. 488–491.Google Scholar
- 8.Gubin, S.P. and Tkachev, S.V., Grafen i rodstvennye nanoformy ugleroda (Graphene and Related Nanoforms of Carbon), Moscow LENAND, 2015.Google Scholar
- 10.Gubin, S.P., Rychagov, A.Yu., and Chuprov, P.N., Elektrokhim. Energ., 2015, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 57–63.Google Scholar
- 11.Voronov, V.A., Shvetsov, A.O., Gubin, S.P., Cheglakov, A.V., Kornilov, D.Yu., Karaseva, A.S., Krasnova, E.S., and Tkachev, S.V., Perspekt. Mater., 2016, no. 8, pp. 5–15.Google Scholar